Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wallin and Me

This was on Wallin's blog...
a madeup story about the two of us to be posted on my own blog

It was my second semester at Biola and for some reason Wallin had been spreading rumours about me and I had really...well to put it simply, I was fed up with it. I decided to confront her in the caf. You see the caf was my domain at Biola and where all of my loyal subjects dwelt. I knew if something had to be done it should be done
here. I knew she would be coming in at any minute and I was waiting...complete with crew.
I slowly began to walk towards as she slid her card, but then I noticed something different. She had her crew! She must have heard what was going to go down. Blast!! I had pumped myself up so much I knew it still needed to be done. I strode up to her and in my loudest caf voice, which is pretty dang loud, proclaimed, "So Wallin...why you all up in my buzinezz?!" As I said this I puffed my chest while spitting on her white keds. What came next I did not even expect...before I knew it I was face down on an orphaned crouton and discarded bit of bacon bit in excrutiating pain. (note: we were next to the salad bar) Her crew then surrounded me and began to kick me repeatedly. The strange thing is that they were all silent the entire time. The only sound was the thud thud thud of their tiny alpha feet kicking my body savagely. Thankfully my crew was there in a second and the rumble was on...oh it was on my friends.
We had decided to just bring chains and pipes and thankfully her crew had done the same. I was able to regain my feet and Wallin and I went toe to toe...straight up fisticuffs style. I felt like Patrick Swayze in The Outsiders...Wallin had been my old football buddy...well not really...I began to yell, "Stay Golden." This fired up my crew incredibly and they bravely fought back the Alphas. While there sketchers sketched out of there I stood up on the salad bar, covered in macaroni salad and screamed, "Freedom!" Wallin never showed herself again in the Caf but was given dominion over the Common Grounds.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger sarahww said...

Ah, my turf war days in the LM. Memories.

I remember when were extras for that Tae Bao video. It was blood, sweat, and lots-o-spandex. Me in the neon pink, you in the red, white, and blue with the eagle soaring on the shoulder. When Billy said, "Double time it," I collapsed and you threw up on that other extra's shoe. She turned out to be that one pop star -- what's her name? We snuck out and hit the pubs. That was a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home