Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Messy Desk

Hello...it has been awhile. I guess I have a few people who actually check in on this from time to time. Well Keith made a comment yesterday. So update from me. I sit here at work...looking at my messy desk...at my appt board for today...and realize I need to get going on work, but I dont want to right now. I would love so much more to be at home and take care of Chrystel (she is sick right now) and play with Autumn. Autumn is going to be 9 months in 14 days. I can not wait until she turns one year, then I wont have to refer to her age in months. Money is tight with the mortgage, but life is good. I love my family and my life. I enjoy the teaching part of my job but the paperwork not so much. Independent study is so much different than just teaching within the classroom. Funny thing is that I am thinking about going into school administration in the future...anyway...I was watching something on tv last night that I was going to comment on and now I forgot.
Travis

2 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Seriously said...

i got autum and crystal mixed up for a sec. anyhow, my best man may become a school admisistrator. it is an admiral career path.

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger sarahww said...

I also hate the referring of babies in months. 21 months? What the heck?

Here's to years!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home