Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rambling Man

In 2 days Autumn will be 6 months old. It will be a Saturday. I will be moving hardwood flooring out of my garage to my parent's home that is being built. More room in the garage, one step closer for mom and dad's home being finished. I may be starting a new the following Monday or the Monday therafter. Different job, same district. Yesterday I spoke with a friend that I saw the other day at the Oakhurst Chocolate Festival. Oakhurst is the neighboring town to Mariposa. It's a big town, they have a Quizno's. I had not seen Summer since '96. She has a kid and one on the way in two weeks. I am hoping that chrystel and I can be friends with her and her husband. Summer is the same girl that I knew when I was 10 and she was 9. A kittie just came into the office right now and if we can't find the owner I will be taking it home with me. We do not need any more animals but I have a hard time just turning my back on a little defenseless animal. I am going to go check on the kitty.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This iPod does video
Apple bloggers hot for iMac, not for iPod If early reactions from the blog community are any indication, Apple fans won't be in a big hurry to buy the company's new releases.
Looking for great Dog Gifts?
I have a website about pet portraitPop over if you get a chance to see some really cute Pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home