Sunday, October 30, 2005

Another win...another monday

Well it is 11:19 right now. I just checked my fantasy football teams. 2 wins, 1 loss out of my three leagues. Still in first in all of them. The raiders won...last week I got to see them beat the Bills in Oakland, great game. Tomorrow is Halloween. I am going to be David Brent, though I am not going anywhere. I believe Autumn is going to be Little Bo-Peep. We will have to work on her outfit a bit.
The new job is going well, though it is taking a little bit to get everything straightened out at the old job. Still have a bunch of things to do in and on the house and the property. It seems the weekend goes way too fast, especially when you have guests. That is about it but Here are 10 things that i think i think.
10) Football is a real jim-dandy.
9a) I like Pinot Noir...Sideways helped but my tastebuds concur. (sidenote: still love Beer)
9b) That movie as do others makes me want to write and work on something...Alan still interested in working with you on that one script. Gloyd you are supposed to help as well.
8) I love watching tv on dvd, but feel strange about spending money on something that was originally free.
7) Autumn would be a great vet, she loves animals.
6) I am going to look awful tomorrow in my drivers license picture, need a shave and a haircut...i would for sure pay two bits for both.
5) I am looking forward to the Cash film coming out in November...
4) 29 is todays 24.
3) I want window coverings/a new bed for my birthday.
2) Chrystel's kitchen sink cookies are the best.
1a) I have too many films and books that I need to digest.
1b) Thank goodness for my folks.
Well goodnite one and all.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Seriously said...

movie, yes. you should join our fantasy football league next year.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger t.l. blagg said...

thanks jesse. I will talk to alan and hopefully he will talk to you about the movie. Fantasy football sounds like fun.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Seriously said...

chargers rawk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home