Friday, October 14, 2005

Under 10, The Doctor and An Interview

In less that 10 days Dad and I will be going to see The Raiders play the Bills. I always going up to Oakland with dad. We stay there after the game in a hotel that is within walking distance of the game. It is fun to get away from the women and just be men. Watch Sportscenter as many time as we want to....anyway....just found out there is no Sunday Night Football that night....suck! That happened last year. Anyway...
Chrystel is taking Autumn to the doctor today. Just to make sure she is okay, she has been waking up alot...well alot for her in the night. Want to rule out any sort of problem. I wish I could go with. Also going grocery shopping...I love grocery store days. I come home and the fridge and the pantry are all stocked. The bad thing is that it takes money.
I have an interview today for a new position in the district. I do not feel that nervous about it, but I know I am because I have been having a hard time concretating on my work at hand. The thing is if I do get this job I am going to have to jam to get all my files in order here at the old job.
Okay...I am going to go heat up some sweet potatoe fries...is that how you spell it?...I feel like Dan Quayle.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger sarahww said...

Isn't it great that Dan Quayle won't be remembered for his political legacy or vice president-hood, but for his misspelling of a starch product?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home