Wednesday, May 25, 2005

10 years...I was...

I had alot of fun my senior year but alot of it was tinged with sadness. Unrequainted love for a friend. I was just like a brother to her. So cliche, yet for them, so true. Biola wasn't really on the radar at this time...(i transferred in '97) The only time I had heard about Biola was from a friend of mine, she used to wear a Biola sweatshirt.
I had no facial hair, weighed less and didn't have much self-confidence when it came to the opposite sex. Had great parents, good friends and I made people laugh. I think back to this time because in a few months I will be seeing alot of these people again from High School at our 10 year reunion...saying things like 'I killed the President of Paraguay with a fork? How have you been?' just to throw some of them off...I am sure some of them will catch the reference.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger kcs said...

black suite, rent a black town car, and lie your way through the whole event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home